REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE
Thursday, February 19, 2015
The Standing Senate Committee on Human Rights has the honour to present its
Your committee, to which was referred Bill S-201, An Act to prohibit and prevent genetic discrimination, has, in obedience to the order of reference of June 16, 2014, examined the said bill and now reports the same with the following amendments:
1. Delete clause 3, pages 1 and 2.
2. Delete clauses 4, 5 and 6, page 2.
3. Delete clause 7, pages 2 and 3.
4. Delete clauses 9 and 10, page 6.
5. Delete clause 11, pages 6 and 7.
6. Make any necessary consequential changes to the numbering of provisions and cross-references resulting from the amendments to the bill.