Transcripts & Minutes
A committee's issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the committee's site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
Subject matter of those elements contained in Division 10 of Part 3 of Bill C-59, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on April 21, 2015 and other measures
Administrative matters and other matters
- Issue No. 8, June 4, June 11 and June 18, 2015
- Issue No. 7, April 29 (in camera), May 7, May 14 and May 26, 2015 (in camera)
- Issue No. 6, February 26, March 12, March 24 (in camera), March 26 and April 23, 2015
- Issue No. 5, December 4, December 11 2014, February 5 and February 19, 2015
- Issue No. 4, October 2, October 7 (in camera), October 28 (in camera), November 6 (in camera), November 20, 2014 (in camera)
- Issue No. 3, June 18 (in camera), June 19 and September 18, 2014
- Issue No. 2, February 6, February 17 (in camera), March 27, April 1 (in camera), April 3, April 10, May 1, May 8, May 13 (in camera), May 29, June 5, and June 12, 2014
- Issue No. 1, October 17, November 5, November 21, November 28, December 9, December 12, 2013 and January 30, 2014