Committees regularly invite individuals, experts, groups and organizations, lobbyists, public servants and ministers of the Crown to appear before them in order to receive information relevant to the study currently under consideration. Individuals or groups interested in a study being carried out by a committee may make a request to appear before that committee, by contacting the clerk.
- Participating in a Senate committee Fact Sheet
- Making sure you are heard and understood (transcription, interpretation and closed captioning)
- Hotels within walking distance of Parliament Hill
- PowerPoint Presentations for Televised Committees
- Witness Expense Procedure, Guidelines and Claim Form (current rates as of January 1, 2020)
- Witness Expense Procedure, Guidelines and Claim Form (rates from October 1 to December 31, 2019)