Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fourteenth Report: Bill S-209, With Amendment
- Thirteenth Report: Bill C-31, Without Amendment
- Twelfth Report: Bill S-224, Without Amendment
- Eleventh Report: An Act to amend the Canada Elections Act and the Income Tax Act
- Tenth Report: Bill S-210, Without Amendment
- Eighth Report: Bill C-2, With Observations
- Seventh Report: Bill C-11, With Amendments
- Sixth Report: Bill S-213, Without Amendments
- Fourth Report: Bill C-13, With Amendments
- Third Report: Bill S-207, Without Amendments
- Second Report: Bill S-203, Without Amendments
- Ninth Report: Budget
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104.