Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Seventh Report: Time for a New National Vision - Opportunities and Constraints for Canada in the Global Movement of Goods
- Sixth Report: Bill C-23, without amendment.
- Fourth Report: Bill C-8, without amendment.
- Third Report: Department of Industry User Fee Proposal for a Spectrum Licence Fee for Broadband Public Safety Communications in the Frequency Band 4940-4990 MHz - With Observations
- Fifth Report: Budget
- Second Report: Budget
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104