Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report: Bill C-7, An Act to amend the Marine Liability Act and the Federal Courts Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Fifth Report: User Fees Act
- Fourth Report: Bill C-3, An Act to amend the Arctic Waters Pollution Prevention Act
- Third Report: Bill C-9, An Act to amend the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act
- Second Report: Budget
- First Report: Expenses for the purpose of its examination and consideration of such legislation and other matters as were referred to it, reports, pursuant to rule 104(2), that the expenses incurred by the committee during the Second Session of the Thirty-ninth Parliament are as follows: