Transcripts & Minutes
A committees issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the Committee’s site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the Committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
The services and benefits provided to past and present members of the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and their families
- Issue 10, February 9, (in camera), February 16, (in camera), and March 2, 2011 (in camera)
- Issue 9, December 1 and December 15, 2010
- Issue 8, November 17 and November 24, 2010
- Issue 7, October 27 and November 3, 2010
- Issue 6, September 29 (in camera), October 6 and October 20, 2010
- Issue 5, June 9, June 16 and June 23 (in camera), 2010
- Issue 4, May 26 and June 2, 2010
- Issue 3, May 5 and May 12, 2010
- Issue 2, April 21 (in camera) and April 28, 2010
- Issue 1, March 17, March 31 (in camera) and April 14, 2010
Organization meeting and future business of the committee