Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Twelfth Report: Digital Currency: You Can't Flip this Coin!
- Eleventh Report: The subject matter of those elements contained in Divisions 14 and 19 of Part 3 of Bill C-59, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on April 21, 2015 and other measures
- Ninth Report: Bill S-202, An Act to amend the Payment Card Networks Act (credit card acceptance fees) (Report recommending bill not be further considered)
- Seventh Report: Bill C-8, An Act to amend the Copyright Act and the Trade-marks Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts, without amendment and with observations
- Sixth Report: The subject matter of those elements contained in Divisions 9, 12, 18, 22, 26, and 27 of Part 4 of Bill C-43, A second Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 11, 2014 and other measures
- Fifth Report: Bill S-1001, An Act to amend the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada Act, without amendment
- Fourth Report: Subject matter of those elements contained in Parts 2, 3 and 4 and Divisions 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 14, 19, 22, 24 and 25 of Part 6; of Bill C-31, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabledin Parliament on February 11, 2014
- Third Report: The Registered Disability Savings Plan Program: Why Isn't It Helping More People?
- Second Report: Subject-matter of Divisions 2, 3, 9, and 13 of Part 3 of Bill C-4
- Tenth Report: Special Study Budget (The use of digital currency) 2015-2016
- Eighth Report: Special Study Budget (The use of digital currency) 2014-2015
- First Report: Rule 12-26(2) - Expenses incurred by the committee during the First Session of the Forty-first Parliament