Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Ninth Report: Supplementary Estimates (A) 2003-2004
- Eighth Report: An Act to modernize employment and labour relations in the public service
- Seventh Report: An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 18, 2003
- Sixth Report: Second Interim Report on the 2003-2004 Estimates
- Fifth Report: First Interim Report on the 2003-2004 Estimates
- Fourth Report: Final Report on the 2002-2003 Estimates
- Third Report: Supplementary Estimates “B” 2002-2003
- Second Report: Supplementary Estimates “A” 2002-2003
- First Report: Incur expenses for the purpose of its examination...