Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fifth Report: Bill C-33, An Act to amend the War Veterans Allowance Act, without amendment
- Second Report: Bill S-2, An Act to amend the Customs Act, with amendment
- Sixth Report: Budget, as presented to the Senate on October 08, 2009
- Fourth Report: Budget, as presented to the Senate on June 11, 2009
- Third Report: Budget, as presented to the Senate on May 7, 2009. The report was amended on May 27, 2009 - see the Journals of the Senate
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the 2nd session of the 39th parliament, pursuant to Rule 104