Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fourth Report: To which was referred Bill S-8
- Third Report: Intercity Bus Service in Canada
- Fifth Report: To examine and report on the current state of Canadian media industries...
- Second Report: To Examine and Report on Issues Facing the Intercity Busing Industry
- First Report: Incur expenses for the purpose of its examination...