Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Seventh report: Bill C-42, An Act to amend the Aeronautics, without amendment
- Sixth report: Bill C-28, An Act to promote the efficiency and adaptability of the Canadian economy by regulating certain activities that discourage reliance on electronic means of carrying out commercial activities, and to amend the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission Act, the Competition Act, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the Telecommunications Act., without amendment
- Third Report: Bill S-5, An Act to amend the Motor Vehicle Safety Act and the Canadian Environment Protection Act, without amendment
- Fifth report: Special Study Budget (Study on emerging issues related to the Canadian Airline industry) 2010-2011
- Second Report: Special study budget 2010-2011 — Wireless sector
- First Report: Rule 104 - expenses incurred by the committee during the Second Session of the Fortieth Parliament