Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fourteenth Report: Time for Change: The CBC Radio-Canada in the Twenty-First Century
- Thirteenth Report: Bill C-627, An Act to amend the Railway Safety Act (safety of persons and property), without amendment
- Twelfth Report: Bill C-52, An Act to amend the Canada Transportation Act and the Railway Safety Act, without amendment
- Eleventh Report: User Fee Proposal
- Ninth Report: Bill C-3, An Act to enact the Aviation Industry Indemnity Act, to amend the Aeronautics Act, the Canada Marine Act, the Marine Liability Act and the Canada Shipping Act, 2001 and to make consequential amendments to other Act.
- Eighth Report: The subject matter of those elements contained in Divisions 2, 6, 10, 11, 16, and 21 of Part 4 of Bill C-43, A second Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 11, 2014 and other measures, without amendment
- Seventh Report: Bill S-4, An Act to amend the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, with amendment
- Fifth Report: Divisions 15, 16 and 28 of Part 6 of Bill C-31
- Fourth Report: Bell Canada's Relevant Advertising Program
- Second Report: Division 8 of Part 3 of Bill C-4
From the previous Session
- Tenth Report: Release of additional funds
- Sixth Report: Special Study Budget (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) 2014-2015
- Third Report: Special Study Budget (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) 2013-2014
- First Report: Rule 12-26(2) - Expenses incurred by the committee during the First Session of the Forty-first Parliament