- First Report : Reports, pursuant to Rule 104 of the Rules.
- Second Report : Special study on Aboriginal Governance and follow-up to the committee report on "The Aboriginal Soldier after the Wars".
- Third Report : Bill C-8, An Act respecting an accord between the Government of Canada and the Yukon Territory relating to the administration and control of and legislative jurisdiction in respect of oil and gas.
- Fourth Report : An Act to provide for an integrated system of land and water management in the Mackenzie Valley
- Fifth Report : Examination of Bill C-39, An Act to amend the the Nunavut Act and the Constitution Act, 1867.
- Sixth Report : Bill C-6, an Act to provide for an integrated system of land and water management in the Mackenzie Valley, to establish certain boards for that purpose and to make consequential amendments to other Acts.
- Seventh Report : Bill C-30, an Act respecting the powers of the Mi'kmaq of Nova Scotia in relation to education.