Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Seventh Report: Bill C-54, no amendment
- Sixth Report: Bill C-56, no amendment
- Fourth Report: Bill C-20, no amendment
- Third Report: Bill C-14, no amendment
- Fifth Report: Budget Report
- Second Report: Budget Report
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104