Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Eleventh Report: Bill C-63, An Act to give effect to the Déline Final Self-Government Agreement and to make consequential and related amendments to other Acts, without amendment
- Tenth Report: Subject matter of those elements contained in Division 16 of Part 3 of Bill C-59, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on April 21, 2015 and other measures
- Eighth Report: Housing on First Nation Reserves: Challenges and Successes
- Seventh Report: Bill C-428, An Act to amend the Indian Act (publication of by-laws) and to provide for its replacement, without amendment
- Sixth Report: Bill C-25, An Act respecting the Qalipu Mi'kmaq First Nation Band Order
- Fifth Report: Bill C-34, An Act to give effect to the Tla'amin Final Agreement and to make consequential amendments to other Acts.
- Third Report: Bill C-9, An Act respecting the election and term of office of chiefs and councillors of certain First Nations and the composition of council of those First Nations, without amendment, but with observations.
- Second Report: Bill C-16, An Act to give effect to the Governance Agreement with Sioux Valley Dakota Nation and to make consequential amendments to other Acts, without amendment
- Ninth Report: Special Study Budget (challenges and potential solutions relating to First Nations infrastructure on reserves) 2015-2016
- Fourth Report: Special Study Budget (challenges and potential solutions relating to First Nations infrastructure on reserves) 2014-2015
- First Report: Rule 12-26(2) - Expenses incurred by the committee during the First Session of the Forty-first Parliament