Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report: To which was referred Bill C-28
- Fourth Report: To which was referred Bill S-8
- Third Report: To which was referred Bill C-260
- Fifth Report: Budget 2005
- Second Report: To examine and report on emerging issues related to its mandate...
- First Report: Incur expenses for the purpose of its examination...