Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Twelfth Report: Bill C-33, with observations
- Eleventh Report: Bill C-474, with observations
- Tenth Report: Bill S-206, without amendment.
- Ninth Report: Sustainable Development: A Report Card
- Seventh Report: Bill C-298, without amendment.
- Sixth Report: The Canadian Environmental Protection Act (1999, c. 33) - Rx: Strengthen and Apply Diligently
- Fifth Report: Bill S-208, without amendment.
- Third Report: Bill C-15, without amendment.
- Eighth Report: Budget
- Fourth Report: Budget
- Second Report: Budget
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104