43-2 43rd Parliament, 2nd Session (September 23, 2020 - Present)
Select a different session
Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fourth Report: Senate Harassment and Violence Prevention Policy
- Fifth Report: Senate Budget 2021-22
- Third Report: Legislative Budget LCJC
- Second Report: Annual Report on Parliamentary Associations' Activities and Expenditures for 2019-20
- First Report: Financial Statements of the Senate of Canada for the year ended March 31, 2020