Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Eighth Report: Health Canada's User Fee Proposal, dated March 19, 2015, respecting pesticide cost recovery
- Seventh Report: Bill C-18, An Act to amend certain Acts relating to agriculture and agri-food, without amendment
- Fifth Report: Bill C-30, An Act to amend the Canada Grain Act and the Canada Transportation Act and to provide for other measures, without amendment and with observations
- Fourth Report: Canadian Food Inspection Agency's User Fee Proposal respecting overtime fees
- Third Report: Special Study Budget 2014-2015 (Bee health in the production of honey, food and seed in Canada)
- Second Report: Special Study Budget 2013-2014 (Research and innovation efforts in the agricultural sector)
- First Report: Rule 12-26(2) - Expenses incurred by the committee during the First Session of the Forty-first Parliament