Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fifth Report: Pursuant to Rule 86(1)(f)(i), your committee is pleased to report its findings and a recommendation relating to the use of Inuktitut
- Fourth Report: Pursuant to rule 86 (1)(f): i) on its own initiative to propose, from time to time, amendments to the rules for consideration by the Senate
- Third Report: Pursuant to Rule 86(1)(f)(i), your Committee is pleased to report as follows:
- Second Report: Pursuant to Rule 86(1)(f)(i), your Committee is pleased to report as follows:
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104.