Standing Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade
42-1 42nd Parliament, 1st Session (December 3, 2015 - Present)
Select a different session
Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixteenth Report: The Deepening Crisis in Venezuela: Canadian and Regional Stakes
- Fifteenth Report: North American Neighbours: Canada and Mexico Cooperation in Uncertain Times
- Fourteenth Report: The subject matter of those elements contained in Division 1 of Part 4 of Bill C-44, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on March 22, 2017 and other measures
- Thirteenth Report: A turning point in Canada-Argentina Relations?
- Twelfth Report: Bill C-31, An Act to implement the Free Trade Agreement between Canada and Ukraine, without amendment
- Eleventh Report: Bill C-30, An Act to implement the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States and to provide for certain other measures, without amendment but with observations
- Tenth Report: Bill S-219, An Act to deter Iran-sponsored terrorism, incitement to hatred, and human rights violations, without amendment
- Eighth Report: Bill S-226, An Act to provide for the taking of restrictive measures in respect of foreign nationals responsible for gross violations of internationally recognized human rights and to make related amendments to the Special Economic Measures Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, without amendment
- Seventh Report: Free Trade Agreements: A Tool for Economic Prosperity
- Sixth Report: Bill C-13, An Act to amend the Food and Drugs Act, the Hazardous Products Act, the Radiation Emitting Devices Act, the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999, the Pest Control Products Act and the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act and to make related amendments to another Act, without amendment
- Fifth Report: Perspectives on the Situation in Venezuela
- Second Report: Taking Action Against Human Rights Violators in Russia