Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report: Inquiry Report of the Senate Ethics Officer
- Seventh Report : Budget 2015-2016
- Fourth Report : Budget 2014-2015
- Second Report: Budget 2013-2014
- First Report: Rule 12-26(2) - Expenses incurred by the committee during the First Session of the Forty-first Parliament