Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report : French-Language Education in a Minority Setting: A Continuum from Early Childhood to the Postsecondary Level
- Fourth Report: A progress report covering the work of the Committee during fall 2004.
- Second Report: Regarding Bill S-3, An Act to amend the Official Languages Act (promotion of English and French).
- Fifth Report: Budget Report
- Third Report: Budget Report
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104