Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report: Progress Report: Study on the Implementation of Part VII of the Official Languages Act
- Fifth Report: Bilingual Staff At Air Canada: Embracing the Challenge and Moving Forward
- Fourth Report: Reflecting Canada’s Linguistic Duality at the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games: A Golden Opportunity
- Third Report: Budget Report
- Second Report: Budget Report
- First Report: Expenses incurred during the previous parliamentary session, pursuant to Rule 104