Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report: Bill S-14, An Act to amend the National Anthem Act to reflect the linguistic duality of Canada, without amendment
- Fifth Report: Bill S-11, An Act to amend the Official Languages Act (promotion of English and French), without amendment
- Fourth Report: Study of the Action Plan For Official Languages and the Annual Reports of the Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages, Treasury Board and the Department of Canadian Heritage
- Second Report: To study and report from time to time upon the operation of the Official Languages Act
- First Report: To study and report from time to time upon the operation of the Official Languages Act