Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Fourth Report: Section 53 of the Code which requires the Committee to undertake a comprehensive review of the provisions and operation of the Code once every five
- Third Report: Conflict of Interest Code for Senators (amended)
- Fifth Report: Legislative Budget 2013-2014
- Second Report: Legislative Budget 2011-2012
- First Report: Rule 104 - Expenses incurred by the committee during the First Session of the Forty-first Parliament