Transcripts & Minutes
A committees issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the Committee’s site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the Committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
The study on issues relating to the federal government's current and evolving policy framework for managing Canada's fisheries and oceans
- Issue No. 10, March 23, 2011
- Issue No. 9, March 1 and March 3, 2011
- Issue No. 8, December 14 (in camera), 2010, February 15, 2011 and February 17, 2011
- Issue No. 7, November 23, November 25, and November 30, 2010
- Issue No. 6, October 26, 2010
- Issue No. 5, October 5 (in camera), and October 19, 2010
- Issue No. 4, June 8, and June 10, (in camera) 2010
- Issue No. 3, April 27, May 4, May 11 and May 13 (in camera), 2010
- Issue No. 2, April 13 and April 20, 2010
Organization meeting and Future business of the committee