Transcripts & Minutes
A committee's issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the committee's site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
Services and benefits provided to members of the Canadian Forces; to veterans; to members and former members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and their families
- Issue No. 11, April 17, 2013 (in camera)
- Issue No. 10, March 6, 2013 (in camera) and March 20, 2013 (in camera)
- Issue No. 9, November 28 and December 5, 2012
- Issue No. 8, October 31, and November 21, 2012 (in camera)
- Issue No. 7, October 3, and October 24, 2012
- Issue No. 6, May 30, June 13, and June 20, 2012
- Issue No. 5, April 25, May 2, and May 9, 2012
- Issue No. 4, February 29, March 7 and April 4, 2012
- Issue No. 3, November 23, November 30 and December 14, 2011
- Issue No. 2, October 19, October 26 and November 2, 2011
Organizational meeting and Future business of the committee