Transcripts & Minutes
A committee's issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the committee's site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
The transcripts listed below have not yet been published as part of an "Issue"
Examine the impact of federal and provincial laws and policies governing charities, nonprofit organizations, foundations, and other similar groups; and to examine the impact of the voluntary sector in Canada
- Issue No. 15, June 1, 2019
- Issue No. 13, April 1, 2019
- Issue No. 12, March 18 (morning meeting) and March 18, 2019 (afternoon meeting)
- Issue No. 11, February 25, 2019
- Issue No. 10, December 3 and December 10, 2018
- Issue No. 9, November 11, November 19 and November 26, 2018
- Issue No. 8, October 15, October 22 and November 5, 2018
- Issue No. 7, September 24 and October 1, 2018
- Issue No. 6, September 17 and September 18, 2018
- Issue No. 5, June 11 and June 18, 2018 (in camera)
- Issue No. 4, May 28 and June 4, 2018
- Issue No. 3, May 7, 2018
- Issue No. 2, April 16, April 23 and April 30, 2018 (in camera)