Transcripts & Minutes
A committees issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the Committee’s site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the Committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
Issues relating to the federal government's current and evolving policy framework for managing Canada's fisheries and oceans
- Issue No. 10, June 2, June 5 and June 12, 2008 (in camera)
- Issue No. 9, May 13, May 15, May 27 and May 29, 2008 (in camera)
- Issue No. 8, May 1 and May 8, 2008
- Issue No. 7, April 15, 2008
- Issue No. 6, April 1 and April 8, 2008
- Issue No. 5, March 13, 2008
- Issue No. 4, March 6, 2008
- Issue No. 3, February 28, 2008
- Issue No. 2, February 5 and February 12, 2008
- Issue No. 1, November 15, November 29 (in camera), December 6 and December 11, 2007
Organization meeting, future business of the committee