Transcripts & Minutes
A committees issues are the printed edited transcripts, available in both English and French, of the testimony received by the committee. While separate issues are often prepared for each meeting of a committee, at times a number of meetings may be contained in one issue. Also, a single issue will sometimes deal with more than one order of reference.
The fully translated and edited copy of the evidence is posted on the committee’s site within a few weeks of a hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of testimony before the committee sooner, please send an e-mail message to the clerk and a copy of the unrevised floor transcript for the meeting will be sent to you by electronic mail as it becomes available. Please note that the transcript you receive will only be in the language actually used during the meeting. If you wish to cite an unrevised transcript, please obtain the consent of the person who spoke.
Issues relating to the federal government's new and evolving policy framework for managing Canada's fisheries and oceans
- Issue No. 9, May 10, May 15 and June 12, 2007
- Issue No. 8, April 19 (in camera), April 26 and May 8, 2007
- Issue No. 7, March 22 and March 29, 2007
- Issue No. 6, February 15, 2007 (in camera)
- Issue No. 5, December 5, December 7 and December 12 (in camera), 2006
- Issue No. 4, November 2, November 9 (Morning meeting), November 9 (Afternoon meeting) and November 21, 2006
- Issue No. 3, October 3, October 17, October 19 and October 26, 2006
- Issue No. 2, June 1, June 13 and June 20 (in camera), 2006
- Issue No. 1, April 27, May 11 (in camera) and May 30, 2006
Bill S-220, An Act to protect heritage lighthouses
Organizational meeting and future business